Recruitment Administrator needed with Gloucestershire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Gloucester/Hybrid
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £12.42 per hour
- The role will be office based initially in Gloucester whilst waiting for ICT equipment.
There is then scope for some flexible working with a minimum of 20% in the office
- Liaise with recruiting managers to understand their recruitment needs and to support them through the recruitment process
- Placing and processing adverts via the e-recruitment system
- Releasing applications to the manager, setting up interview schedules and sending invites
- Responsible for ensuring new starter processes are completed
- Producing and issuing job offer letters
- Maintaining accurate recording of the recruitment process
What is required?
- Recruitment administrative experience from advert to offer
- GCSE's in English & Maths at Grade A-C or NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £11.27 - £12.42 per hour
- Location: Gloucester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-08-01 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sales Executive - IT
- Project Manager - Fire Safety
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist