Service Desk Analyst
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for "Service Desk Analyst's" to work for a police force in Birmingham.
Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Role: Service Care Analyst
Location: Service Desk Analyst
Wage: £250-£300 per day
Contract: 6 months +
We have a number of exciting opportunities available to join Counter Terrorism Policing (CTP) as a Service Desk Analyst on an initial 6 month contract.
Due to ongoing operational requirements, the Customer Service Centre (CSC) team requires further staff to help support the CTP network of services across the UK.
IT has never been more important to policing.
This role will provide you the opportunity to work at the forefront of national security and public safety to help keep our communities safe.
As the first point of contact, you'll deal with customers via email, phone and video conferencing.
You'll then log the issue and track it through to resolution according to ITIL best practice.
It will mean taking ownership of all your daily tasks and completing each one to the highest standards.
Enthusiastic, analytical and driven, you'll have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, operating systems and mobile technologies.
A basic understanding of Cisco VoIP and video conferencing would be ideal, but core technical skills are only half the story.
You'll also need an analytical mind-set, a customer service focus, excellent written and verbal skills and a natural ability and desire to help others.
If you're able to explain issues easily, compose well-written emails and provide impeccable standards of customer service on a 24/7 basis, we can offer you a key role in an area where you know you're making a difference.
Please note that you'll be working a 24/7 shift-based rota and that this role requires applicants to have an existing SC or DV security clearance that will not expire for the duration of the contract.
Applicants must also be willing to undergo NPPV3 vetting via the MPS.
- Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of common IT software, hardware and terminology
- Excellent standard of written English
- Ability to work 24/7 and 12 hour shifts
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Existing SC or DV Security Clearance is essential
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Experience of STRAP Environments
- Experience of HMG Protective Marking Scheme
- Experience within a secure police or public sector environment
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: £250 - £300 per day
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-29 09:59:12 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant