Car Park Attendant
Service care construction are currently recruiting a car park attendant on behalf of a local council in the Cornwall area on a temporary basis, a full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
- To keep traffic flowing from the highway into the car park and park safely and sensibly.
- To collect fees and issue tickets for car parking.
- Keep accurate records of all transactions undertaken.
- To assist members of the public with car park ticket machines.
- To hire out beach equipment and collect the appropriate fee.
- To ensure the safe and sensible launching and retrieval of boats.
- To inspect passes and permits
- Monitor beach water course and sand quality.
- Inspect ticket issuing machines and general aspects of car park maintenance.
- Ensure that the car park is well maintained tidy.
Collecting large items of litter on occasion.
- Liaise with enforcement officers regarding vehicles parked in contravention of car park orders.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.email@example.com or call Ross on 01772208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Location: St. Austell, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ross Cargill
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-27 12:32:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant