Clerk of Works
Our client, a local authority based in Croydon are looking for a Clerk of Works to join their team.
This is on a contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Be responsible for day-to-day quality control of our reinvestment works programme and provide in-house technical support to ensure the delivery of works to meet set targets
Carry out regular site inspections to ensure quality control, health and safety, contract etc.
requirements are being met
To monitor and keep accurate records of progress on site.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
A degree/HND or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
Previous experience of Surveying/as a Clerk of Works required.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £36100 - £38000 per annum
- Location: Croydon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-26 12:33:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fire Technical Manager
- Planning Development Manager
- Heating Engineer
- Parking Engineer
- Brokerage Assistant
- Specialist Customer Service Advisor
- Business Support Officer
- Complaints Coordinator
- Family Support Worker
- Team Support Officer
- Teaching Assistant (SEN)
- Property Data Analyst
- Medical Records Preperation/Scanning Officer's
- Compliants Officer - Band 5
- Deployment Engineer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Digital Dev Ops
- IT Technical Engineer
- Serious Violence Cohort Co-ordinator