Learning and Development Trainer
Job title: Learning and Development Trainer
Location: Camden NW1 - Hybrid working
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly Hours: Full Time 35 hours
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
The role of the L&D Trainer sits within the L&D function, situated within the wider HR team.
Working closely with our HR colleagues to provide great service across the business.
The role will provide in-house training to colleagues, with a strong focus on customer service, business essential skills, career development and core management skills.
- Conducting skills gap analyses for the business.
- Liaise with partners (e.g.
key stakeholders, external course providers, customers) to fulfil the skill needs of the organisation
- Promote the training offer and department, through the internal channels available.
- To research and create training content based on a brief.
- To deliver training based on business training needs.
- Deliver training programmes in formal (e.g.
classroom), informal (e.g.
floor-walking) or online (e.g.
e-learning and webinar) settings.
- Ensure that the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- To evaluate effectiveness of training provided and implement training strategies and plans to continually improve training provided.
- To undertake appropriate initial assessment of learners to establish their starting point on the programme
- Prepare Individual assessment plans.
- Carry out day to day administrative tasks assigned by line manager
- Ability to create and deliver training courses for a variety of different topics, such as, customer services, operational management training, emotional intelligence, managing difficult conversations etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others through difficult and challenging times
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage own diary
- Familiarity with multiple training techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of standards up to level 5 with different awarding bodies
- Proven knowledge of effective teaching, learning and assessment practices to engaged learners
- Certification in training or Learning & Development (e.g CIPD, Petals)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Location: Camden, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-22 13:50:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Litigation Legal Assistant
- Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Band 8a CBT Therapist
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Housing and Wellbeing Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Litigation Legal Professional
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive - Burnley
- Sales Consultant - Chemical industry
- Sales Consultant - Entry level
- SEO Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Housing Options Officer
- Solution Architect
- Female Healthcare Assistant