SEN Officer needed with Oxfordshire County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Location - Oxford
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £23 ltd per hour
- To manage and process statutory casework within legal and internal timelines for a defined geographical area
- Manage the assessment of children and young people with SEND, including co-ordinating assessments, writing EHC plans and arranging appropriate provision to meet children's needs
- Monitor to progress of children and young people with statements/EHC plans including amending statements/EHC plans in light of Annual Reviews
What is required?
- Higher education (degree or equivalent)
- Experience in schools and/or LA central administration
- Experience of writing Statements/EHC plans
- Experience of tribunal work
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £23 per hour
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-19 22:03:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative