Social Work Assistant
Social Work Assistant needed with South Gloucestershire Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Yate
Duration - Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £14 ltd an hour
- To hold and manage a caseload of CYP/families who need help and support at an early help level
- Provide direct evidence-based intervention and work with children, young people and families aged between 5-18, the majority of whom will have been assessed as having a range of problems and challenges at early help level; these may include family or peer relationship based issues, mental health and school related issues
- Contribute to; or undertake Early Help Assessments and plans with families
- Be strengths-based and outcome-focused and adhere to the processes and procedures required including accurate case recording on the case management system
What is required?
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £14 per hour
- Location: Yate, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-19 21:52:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Patient Saftey Facilitator
- Credit Controller
- Senior Information Analyst
- Evidence Management Officer
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Residential Support Worker
- Band 7 CAMHS CPN
- Administrative Support Officer
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Finance Programme Delivery Manager
- Warehouse Operative