A Housing Association based in Middlesbrough is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, permanent role and the ideal candidate will have domestic electrical works experience and or electrically qualified.
Applicants with experience of managing refurbishment works (including full rewires) to occupied properties, will also be considered.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for effectively managing refurbishment sites and the associated coordination of all resources to deliver high quality work, on time and within budget.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the successful operational delivery of the company's Internal Investment Programme, including the effective co-ordination of all resources required to deliver excellent service while optimising performance, cost and risk.
- Work closely with the Area Manager, assisting with the contract management of internal and external resources including the management and planning of material requisition and storage and security & carry out pre-start surveys including post inspections ensuring quality, value for money and Thirteen standards are being met, and ensuring that the quality of work is to the highest standards on all our properties
- Assist with the co-ordination of performance management activities relating to the team, including the absence management processes, appraisals (including Trade Plus assessments) and regular 1:1s, also monitoring and development of training opportunities within the teams, & carrying out Health & Safety inspections
- Educated to HNC or equivalent and/or professionally qualified in property management or a related discipline and/or the ability to demonstrate relevant experience in an operational setting
- Demonstrate a track record of effectively managing a multi-trade mobile operative workforce
- Demonstrate an understanding of the management of Health and Safety at an operational level.
- Understands all aspects of delivering a front-line service to customers in a challenging commercial environment
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £37434 per annum.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £37434.00 per annum
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-15 10:29:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Support Worker
- Probation Service
- Pensions Officer
- Data Architect
- Health Visitor
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Technical Manager
- Dental Nurse
- Senior Home Improvements Officer
- Interim Asset Manager
- Clerical Officer - Police
- Building Surveyor
- Property Paralegal
- Detoxification Nurse
- HR Admin/ HR Advisor
- SUPPORT WORKER
- HR Administrator
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Management Accountant