We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Gas Engineers to join our team in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire.
We have an established department covering all installations, repairs and maintenance to domestic property.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to cover installations, servicing, repairs and renewals of central heating systems and boilers.
- To carry out repairs by fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- To install domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances.
- To carry out plumbing repairs to hot and cold water systems, sanitary ware and drainage systems.
- To inspect and identify works required and to arrange for information to be passed to the relevant line manager or Works Planner
- Undertake minor repairs works and general maintenance activities as set out.
- To identify from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard
- To undertake all work in accordance with Health and Safety policy statements and safe working practices
- ACS Gas qualifications elements CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, WAT1.
- NVQ or equivalent gas or plumbing qualification.
- Experience of property repairs and maintenance work
- Knowledge in the use and maintenance of plant and machinery relevant to the trade
- Experience in carrying out relevant installations, repairs and servicing in occupied and empty properties.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at Work practices
- Ability to carry out dynamic risk assessments
- Understanding of COSHH regulations
- Customer Care orientated and dedicated to the provision of a high quality service
- Full Driving Licence
- Basic IT skills
What's in it for you
- 30 Days annual Leave
- Additional day off for birthday
- Health care scheme
- Agile working
- Life policy equivalent to 3 x basic salary
- Long service awards
- 100% attendance award
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced parental leave and pay benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and well being programme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Learning and development
- Volunteering opportunities
- Home working equipment allowance
- Professional study, qualifications, and subscriptions
- Contribution to driving lessons subject to meeting criteria
This is a full time position, Working a standard of 37 hours between 8:00am and 18:00pm.
Days actually worked may also be varied on a rota basis due to work demands and changing time of the year.
Emergency out of hours service provisional to a rota this will involve being on call for repairs and maintenance.
Day to day repairs that are planned or emergencies in the timescale agreed with customers.
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please Contact Hannah for more information on 01772 208 967 or email you CV to
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: On Going
- Rate: Up to £34000.00 per annum + Company Vehicle & company benefits
- Location: Scunthorpe, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Hannah Forshaw
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-14 12:40:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Night Support Worker
- Capital Works Project Manager
- Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- crane driver