JOB TITLE: Support Officer
CONTRACT TYPE: Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 37.5 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri (9am-5pm)
Main purpose of the Support Officer role is to join the Mental Health Team, the Mental Health team is vital to helping deliver on the vision.
The Support Officer will work to transform the life experience of people with mental health support needs.
The support provided is delivered in a range of settings (like supported housing, assessment centres and outreach) and our customers' support needs can include psychosis, forensic and personality disorders.
- Create an environment that promotes opportunities for customers to develop, learn and enable skills towards independence.
- Provide a comprehensive support planning service to customers in line with the department's policies, procedures, and approach.
- Ensure customers are fully informed of their rights and responsibilities regarding the service and are enabled and empowered to get involved in the running of the service through consultation and participation.
- Set up and maintain customer files and ensure that accurate and up to date records are kept of support provided to customers in accordance with HCS policies.
- Experience of undertaking customer assessments, support planning and key-working with a clear outcome focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing including the preparation of letters reports & file notes.
- Ability to influence and motivate others to reach agreed goals.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- crane driver
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Life Story Practitioner