Marketing & Communications Manager
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager to work for a police force in London, the role is a full time long term post and for more information please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962.
- Develop and deliver a digital communication and engagement plan(s) to publicise Outreach events, and engage with potential recruits and key communities across online community platforms
- Plan and deliver digital marketing and communication activity to support the MPS Attraction and Outreach objectives and strategies, working closely with key internal stakeholders and colleagues.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and consistency of marketing and communication activity
- Provide marketing and communication advice to officers and staff.
- Where there is line management, ensuring the continuous professional development of assistant campaign managers.
- Act as a digital community manager for recruitment, supported by the wider team, to ensure online messages about Outreach and recruitment on MPS platforms are managed and responded to proactively and appropriately.
Identify and proactively engage and participate with online community groups and discussions about recruitment beyond our channels.
Seek their advocacy, inform and reassure them.
- Act as digital lead for Outreach, providing advice to other MPS digital stakeholders, in particular Outreach leads and BCU comms.
- Develop creative content as needed to support the Outreach and digital engagement plan.
- Work with key internal stakeholders, in particular Outreach, DMC Recruitment Campaigns Team, Media, Social Media and Internal communications teams to ensure activity is aligned and integrated, and opportunities maximised.
- Support the wider team in the day to day management of the DMC Campaigns team catalogue of materials for local engagement, including the maintenance and development of Brandworkz Self Service hub and stock management with CDS
- Commission, review and manage the development and delivery of high quality and impactful marketing and engagement materials to support local engagement, working closely with creative agencies, in house colleagues
and third party agencies
- Provide marketing advice for officers and staff
Skills and Experience:
Media and Communication
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to communication challenges.
- Experience of paid for and non paid for digital communication management, practices and evaluation
- Some understanding of community engagement via online and community platforms
- Experience of using a variety of communication channels and ability to provide advice on most appropriate channels dependant on context.
- Knowledge of communication disciplines - existing and emerging - and their application and how they operate together.
- Experience of evaluating marketing and communication activity against targets, including a proven understanding of website and social analytics and online audience building
- Strong written skills
- Presentation skills
- Digital content creation and photography skills
- Knowledge and experience of project management
- Experience of advising people of all ranks and grades on campaign, marketing and communication issues
- Experience of working with suppliers, agencies and stakeholders.
- Ability to identify proactive communication opportunities
- Budget management
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £201 - £400 per hour
- Location: Westminster, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-07 16:18:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- crane driver
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Life Story Practitioner