18 month temp role
Salary £26.42 plus enhancement ofr unsociable hours
NHS Test and Trace have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager with laboratory environment experience to work in Royal Leamington Spa.
If you’re looking to make a difference, come join a leading laboratory team at the UK’s largest diagnostic testing facility where you will complement the other Quality Managers and as a combined force will enable the Lab to have a world leading quality group.
This contract for Quality Manager role, with laboratory environment experience, will be working at the UK’s largest state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratory. The laboratory is key to the UK’s COVID-19 recovery efforts and will be crucial to managing future disease threats.
As Quality Manager you will also have the opportunity to be made permanent at the end of your 18-month contract.
As a Quality Manager, you will support the QA Manager in Accreditation and Quality Assurance matters at our laboratory in Royal Leamington Spa
If you were already working for them in this quality management role, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
● Supported continuous improvements in Quality Management System (QMS)
● Worked with managers and their teams to maintain all aspects of the QMS
● Provided support as required for all Notified Bodies/UKAS and client audits
● Worked with other QA staff to provide all the support required by the Operations teams
● Performed internal audits according to the provided schedule
Your QM management experience and skills:
- You will have significant experience in operating within ISO Quality Management Systems of operational laboratory environments, with relevant ISO accreditation standards ISO 17026 OR ISO 13485, in addition to working knowledge of ISO15189, ISO 17025, ISO 9001.
- You will also have familiarity with the ‘Ideagen Qpulse’ Quality Management System (preferrable) and expertise in liaising with internal and external stakeholders on all areas of quality and compliance.
Additionally, experience in conducting audits and hosting external auditors is essential
- Conducted a Gap analysis on current projects (Genomic Sequencing for example)
- Be details orientated with good management skills, able to gain support within a matrix organisation as dealing with diverse departments.
Able to work at a fast pace, able to handle and embraces change, being highly structured in your current or past role
- Be engaging, credible, calm under pressure and has that adaptability
- Must have Laboratory experience 17026
- 17026 or 13485 knowledge
- Must have worked the whole 5year quality cycle
Scientists, Senior Management, Regulators and other external labs
- Rate: £26.42 - 26.42 per hour + enhancement for unsociable hours
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AJE7005
- Posted: 2022-07-05 13:29:29 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Clinical Nurse Specialist -Head & Neck Oncology
- Head of Nursing -Cancer Services
- Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Critical Care Nurse/ Recovery Practitioner
- Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Healthcare Assistant, HCA'S, Nursing Assistant
- General Radiographers Band 5 or Band 6
- Physiotherapist Band 7 General
- Pharmacy Technician
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Lead Radiographer
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Staff Nurse Day Case Surgical Ward
- Pharmacy Procurement Technician