Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local council based in Dorchester area who require a Caretaker to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is a full time role working 8:00am-5pm Mon-Fri.
The role involves:
- As the main keyholder to be responsible for the security of the school premises, to assist the Headteacher in making any arrangements to cover periods of absence of other keyholders.
- To be responsible for locking and unlocking school premises outside of normal school hours and for setting security alarm systems, as required.
Responding to security alarm or other call outs in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To arrange regular checks on alarm systems and fire extinguishers and report on any problems arising.
- To identify and report building, furnishing or fittings deficiencies to the Headteacher and to undertake any remedial action that may be authorised and appropriate.
This may involve obtaining quotes or arranging emergency repairs from external contractors.
- To undertake a range of handyperson duties as directed by the Headteacher to contribute to the maintenance of the school premises, and its furnishings, e.g.
remedial painting and decorating (within the height of 3.35 metres); repairs to fittings and small scale improvements, fitting shelves or notice boards.
- To escort contractors and other persons to sites of repair and maintenance and, where appropriate, monitoring the safety of their working practices and/or quality of work.
- To take delivery of stores, goods and equipment and arrange storage or distribution as required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ross on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £10.10 per hour
- Location: Dorset, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ross Cargill
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-07-05 12:17:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Work Assistant
- Sales Executive - IT
- Project Manager - Fire Safety
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager