Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
At Service Care Solutions, we are on the lookout for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with one of the biggest private clients in the southwest.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
Teamwork is everything and you'll work alongside fully developed multi- disciplinary teams.
To maintain this atmosphere there are regular team building events organised by the strong and effective senior management team who support and help colleagues grow.
Salary: £34,900 - £37,227
What we need from you!
- £3000 Welcome Bonus
- A qualified RMN with passion and drive for developing your clinical skills in a changeable environment
- A keen interest in new and upcoming technologies within Nursing and Healthcare
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as showing initiative and promoting new ideas on how to improve the service
- Be compassionate, caring and creative with excellent communication skills
- A flexible and positive attitude with a willingness to accommodate our 24/7 service
As a Mental Health Nurse, you'll be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the ward for a span of duty, as well as being responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients and carers.
In addition, you'll develop effective risk management plans, and timely review of the risk management plan identifying opportunities for positive risk taking in conjunction with the client, carers/significant others and the ward team.
You must have excellent communication skills, be reliable, punctual and work well in a team, whilst being adaptable to changing situations.
You will need to be able to work calmly and efficiently within a busy and intensive environment dealing with unpredictable situations whilst remaining focused on providing a person-centred and recovery approach to care and treatment.
If this is something you are interested in or want to hear any more information about the role then please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £34900 - £37227 per annum
- Location: Hook, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Arran Fitchie
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-29 16:52:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Registered General Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Medical Secretary
- CCTV Operator
- Head of Security Architecture
- Transition Support
- M&E Project Manager
- Legal Assistant - Social Care
- Burglary Scene Attender
- MARAC Administrator -Domestic Violence Support Team
- Community Policy Officer