Digital User Researcher Senior
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Senior User Researcher in Manchester on a Hybrid working basis.
You will be key part of Mobile team and will be working in a multi-disciplined product team helping to develop Mobile Apps for the Department.
As a Senior User Researcher you will be an experienced practitioner, who is capable of planning and leading user research activities across large and complex projects and services.
You will be an expert in problem definition and selecting the appropriate research strategies to tackle issues and understand user needs.
You will help champion a user-centred, evidence based approach to developing the mobile apps.
The roles and responsibilities for this role include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Work with agile teams to develop and advocate appropriate research strategies within their project area, with the goal of understanding user needs for services, and continually improving services.
- Develop recommendations based on a variety of research outcomes, evaluate those outcomes to inform the product or service decision.
- Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of research, developing and delivering research that considers the time & budget vs outcomes perspective.
- Incorporate into recommendations and insights, evidence that focuses on user behaviour and experiences of departmental services.
- Conduct user research using a range of research methods, selecting the appropriate method, both qualitative and quantitative, depending on the requirements of the programme.
User centred agile and design practices
User centred analysis
Experience of doing research for internal applications for large private organisations or Government departments
Experience of doing research for mobile related user needs/problems
Experience of doing user research with Digital Workplace solutions context
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Chris Wheeler either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £650 - £700 per day
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Chris Wheeler
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-24 17:00:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Registered General Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Medical Secretary
- CCTV Operator
- Head of Security Architecture
- Transition Support
- M&E Project Manager
- Legal Assistant - Social Care
- Burglary Scene Attender
- MARAC Administrator -Domestic Violence Support Team
- Community Policy Officer