Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Receptionist to work in Banbury on a temporary agency contract in the NHS.
£9.79 (£11.87ltd) an hour paid weekly via an umbrella company
32 hours per week.
Monday to Friday
- Reception, meeting & greeting patients
- Infection control cleaning
- Answering the phone, answering patient queries and taking messages
- Booking appointments/making clinical notes on an electronic health record system
- General assistance with clinic stock and clinic organisation.
- Assisting patients into and out of clinic rooms.
- Dealing with routine emails
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Good written & spoken English,
- Email (Outlook),
- Carenotes (EPR system, but training could be provided),
- basic spreadsheet (Excel).
- Good written and spoken English, as communication is key to the role.
- Administration experience.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £9.79 per hour
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Wiles
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-22 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
- Band 6 CPN