Residential Childcare Worker
Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Lancashire County Council for agency workers to cover some shifts based in one of their Children care homes in Lancaster.
There are a number of shifts that are available and experienced candidates will be booked in weekly based on your availability.
The following shifts are 13:00-23:00, Sleep in duties or 07:00-14:00
What you will do:
- To provide direct and practical support and advice to families and children accessing childrens residential/outreach services
- Provide support and assistant to other agencies and LCC colleagues in the assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of services to children and young people
- Plan organise and facilitate group activities
What you need:
- Worked within a similar children role
- A satisfied DBS check
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Work Assistant
- Sales Executive - IT
- Project Manager - Fire Safety
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager