Registered Mental Health Nurse
An exciting opportunity is available for a Mental Health Nurse within Worcestershire.
*£150 NEW NURSE SIGN UP BONUS
The successful candidate must have a Mental Health Nursing qualification with at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently hold a current pin and be registered with the NMC.
The positions involve working within various mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis.
The Limited Company hourly rates are from £20 - £30 per hour with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
If you enjoy variety in your work and like to choose as and when you work then this role is perfect for you! Email your CV over now to get started.
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- £250 referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast -track online services free of charge.
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV ASAP
Various locations available
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £20 - £30 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Worcestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Katie Porter
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-20 15:34:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sales Executive - IT
- Project Manager - Fire Safety
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager
- Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist