Partner (Banking & Financial Services), London
Partner (Banking & Financial Services)
Competitive basic salary + company benefits
Our client is a Legal 200 firm operating from several offices in the South of England.
Following a recent merger, they are now entering an expansion phase and are seeking a number of new hires.
They operate a hybrid working model which involves a mixture of working in the office and at home.
Consideration will be given to applicants willing to relocate to the London area, and to experienced solicitors living in the area/s with people management experience in banking or financial services.
They are now seeking to recruit a Partner (Banking & Financial Services).
Partner (Banking & Financial Services)– Job Duties
What is expected of you?
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or Partner living in the London area or prepared to relocate, probably with at least six years’ PQE.
Duties will include:
- Heading up a team.
- Effective and efficient delivery of work on own files, ensuring matters are profitable, whilst taking responsibility for the supervision of more junior fee earners with regards to file management and time recording.
- Acting for lenders to carry out commercial lending and security work generally.
- Acting for lenders to provide general commercial advice and preparing template documentation.
- Acting for borrowers, advising them on the loan and security documentation.
- Acting as the senior lawyer on the most challenging matters.
A recognised expert in your discipline/sector.
- Collaborating with the existing partners develop Banking and Financial Services (and in particular commercial banking work (acting for lenders and borrowers) within the Corporate & Commercial department with an aim to build that sector specialism across the firm.
- Working with the existing partners provide leadership and management for the Banking and Financial Services sector team, setting SMART objectives and providing to support to help the team achieve these.
- Actively manage performance within the Banking and Financial Services sector team.
- Take responsibility to upskill the junior members of the Banking and Financial Services sector team and share know- how.
- Responsible for managing and supervising commercial lending and other work in the Banking and Financial Services sector team to achieve all financial and non-financial KPIs.
Use management information to understand the performance of self and team.
Do you feel this Partner (Banking & Financial Services) role is for you?
Then forward your CV or to discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP –
Tim Holden: 0203 750 0575 x 317 or email email@example.com
- Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: Competitive salary dependent on experience (DOE)
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TH0186
- Posted: 2022-06-17 10:55:58 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Senior Associate (Corporate)
- Head of Sponsorship
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Educator
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Marketing Executive
- Salesforce Developer
- Recruitment Branch Manager / Transport Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - German
- Sales Executive - Fluent German
- Sales Managers - Exhibitions & Events
- Show Manager - French Speaking
- Event Sales Executive