Competitive basic salary + company benefits
Our client is a Legal 200 firm operating from several offices in the South of England.
Following a recent merger, they are now entering an expansion phase and are seeking a number of new hires.
They operate a hybrid working model which involves a mixture of working in the office and at home.
Consideration will be given to applicants willing to relocate to the London area, and to experienced solicitors living in the area/s with people management experience in commercial, technology and or intellectual property.
They are now seeking to recruit a Partner (Commercial).
Partner (Commercial)– Job Duties
What is expected of you?
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or Partner living in the London area or prepared to relocate, probably with at least six years’ PQE.
Duties will include:
- Heading up a team.
- Effective and efficient delivery of work on own files, ensuring matters are profitable, whilst taking responsibility for the supervision of more junior fee earners with regards to file management and time recording
- To carry out commercial contract and technology work generally, but with a particular focus on the Technology & Innovation sector.
- Act as the senior lawyer on the most challenging matters.
A recognised expert in your discipline/sector
- Collaborating with the existing partners develop Commercial, Technology & IP work within the Corporate & Commercial department with an aim to build Commercial work and the Technology sector specialism across the firm
- Working with the existing partners provide leadership and management for the Commercial, Technology & IP team, setting SMART objectives and providing to support to help the team achieve these.
- Actively manage performance within your team
- Responsible for managing and supervising work in the team to achieve all financial and non-financial KPIs.
Use management information to understand the performance of self and team
Do you feel this Partner (Commercial) role is for you?
Then forward your CV or to discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP –
Tim Holden: 0203 750 0575 x 317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: Competitive salary dependent on experience (DOE)
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TH0185
- Posted: 2022-06-17 10:27:18 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Senior Associate (Corporate)
- Head of Sponsorship
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Educator
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Marketing Executive
- Salesforce Developer
- Recruitment Branch Manager / Transport Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - German
- Sales Executive - Fluent German
- Sales Managers - Exhibitions & Events
- Show Manager - French Speaking
- Event Sales Executive