Engagement & Communications Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a "Engagement & Communications Assistant" for Lancashire Constabulary.
Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962.
- To assist the BCU Engagement and Communication Officer with all local internal, public and stakeholder communications and engagement delivery.
- To support the wider HQ Media and Engagement team in its efforts to maximise the local impact of communications and engagement activity.
- To work with the BCU communications and Engagement Officer and the wider Media and Engagement team to deliver localised communication and engagement activity.
- To assist with the administration and auditing of the BCUs social media accounts, ensuring adherence to Constabulary policies; and to assist in the compilation of monthly usage reports.
- To assist in keeping the BCUs social media feeds updated with information on local policing activity and events.
- To assist with the administration and promotion of the Constabulary's In the Know messaging service; and to help officers with sending messages to individuals and groups signed up to it.
- To help collate information for news releases, newsletters, leaflets and other marketing materials required for divisional engagement work.
- To assist with the organisation and promotion of internal and external engagement events including focus groups, public meetings and open days.
- To ensure that the neighbourhood pages of the force website are kept up to date with local information at all times including officer details, news and events.
- To assist with maintaining and updating the BCU intranet site, ensuring compliance with relevant Constabulary policies and procedures.
- To assist in the compilation of reports detailing divisional engagement activity and results.
- Demonstrates a strong personal commitment to delivering and achieving value for money, whilst providing high quality of service.
- To promote and comply with Lancashire Constabulary's obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and Health & Safety, both in the delivery of service and the treatments of others.
- Take responsibility for improving your performance by participating in the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) process with your manager.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £11.09 - £12.52 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-16 11:57:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered General Nurse
- Secretary - Lancashire Constabulary
- Learning and Development Administrator
- Maintenance Operative
- Support Officer
- Maintenance Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Registered General Nurse
- Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Digital Dev Ops Lead
- Quantity Surveyor
- Governance Manager
- Property Solicitor
- Cleaner - Worcester
- Permanent Emergency Department Nurse
- Crime Analyst Supervisor
- Multi Trade Joiner