Statutory Assessment Coordinator
Manchester City Council - SEND Service
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Statutory Assessment Coordinator on behalf of Manchester City Council's SEND Service.
As a SAC you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Support the development, organisation and implementation of effective
and flexible team working, to ensure service objectives are delivered
- Exchange varied information with a range of audiences, including the public, where
complex interpretation could be required.
- To lead in the EHC assessment process, with responsibility for preparing and
presenting information about individual pupils, and participation in decision making,
about the provision required to meet the special educational needs and disabilities of
pupils whose needs have been assessed.
- To be responsible for the production of high quality and person centred Education,
Health and Care Plans that are produced and reviewed in accordance with the
Section 19 principles of the children and Families Act 2014, within statutory
timescales and in accordance with the SEND Regulations 2014 and the SEND Code
of Practice: 0-25.
- To ensure children, young people and their parents or carers are central to the
assessment process and communicate with them regularly.
- To promote a person centred approach with all parties involved in the EHCP process
and the co-production of an EHCP.
- To work in partnership with schools, support staff, parents/carers, health and social
care and gather quality information in line with need and ensure the provision and
placement is able to meet need and resolve issues relating to placement and
- To monitor the progress of children and young people against the outcomes of their
- Attend annual review meetings and offer appropriate challenge regarding progress
towards the outcomes of the Education, Health and Care Plan, making amendments
where required to the Education Health and Care Plan.
If you are passionate about working with Children and Families and would like a new challenge please send me your CV.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £15.92 per hour
- Location: City Of Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Kyle Roberts
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-16 10:41:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker