Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Mental Health Recovery Worker to support Adult service users on a community basis within a Supported Living Service in Cheshire.
Contract and Pay
Shifts: Full Time
- £13.50ph (Ltd) Days
- £14.50ph (Ltd) Nights and Saturdays
- £15.50ph (Ltd) Sundays and Bank Holidays
- 45p per mile mileage
The successful applicant will work within a Community Mental Health Team supporting people living with mental ill health build their confidence and self esteem and help them develop links with their community.
The team work on an individual basis to tackle any barrier stopping each person living their life to their fullest.
The team support with all areas affecting wellbeing, such as finances, social activities and education.
- The successful applicant must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well as part of a Team.
- It is essential the applicant is a driver with a car suitable for work purposes and full UK driving license.
- The candidate must have recent employed experience working in the Mental Health sector.
- It would be desirable the applicant holds a transferable DBS
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Candidate Referral Bonus
- £150 Job Referral Bonus
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Call Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £13.50 - £15.50 per hour + Mileage
- Location: Sandbach, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-16 09:16:08 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Operation Support Engineer
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor