Contracts Officer (Waste & Recycling)
Our client, a local authority based in Sutton are looking for a Contracts Officer to join their team.
This is on an ongoing contract basis.
The main purpose of the role is to focus on contract management for the waste disposal, textile banks and recycling centre contracts.
The post holder works effectively with contractors and partners to manage the daily operations and is responsible for delivering service improvements for the benefit of residents.
You will lead on performance and risk monitoring for the Environment, Housing and Neighbourhoods directorate, and will produce and present monthly performance reports to the directorate management team, as well as prepare committee reports and present performance information to members.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Candidates will have experience of Waste and Recycling and experience dealing with contracts of this nature.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £21 - £22 per hour
- Location: Sutton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-09 14:55:05 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Operation Support Engineer
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor