Customer Services Champion - Council
Service care solutions are currently looking for a Customer Services Officer to join Somerset West and Taunton Council.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a passion for customer service.
- Temporary - 3 Month
- Part Time
- 5 hours per week
- Saturday 8am - 4pm
- Sunday 8am - 4pm
- And 9am - 12pm on either a Wednesday or Friday (negotiable)
- £12 per hour Ltd
The successful candidate will Be the first point of contact for the customer, using listening and questioning skills to fully understand the customer needs.
They will be customer focused and have a passion for providing high quality customer service.
This is currently a 3 month contract with an opportunity for extension.
- To undertake any other temporary responsibilities aligned with the overall purpose and grade of the role.
- Understanding and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection and other statutory requirements.
- To take a customer focused approach with all enquires and make a positive impression on every customer.
- To deal with customer enquiries received by telephone, email, web chat, or through social media activity, using appropriate IT systems to log, action and
- To work flexibly and effectively as part of a team.
- To actively promote channel shift and help CS reducing cost to serve whilst improving levels of Customer
- A commitment to operate in a customer focused environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to perform solo tasks and as part of a team
- Must be self motivated, trustworthy and reliable.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the principles of data protection
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced and dedicated recruitment team.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- An extensive range of vacancies available throughout the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker
- Social worker Fostering