Service Care Solutions are looking for RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) for immediate start in Weston Super Mare with potential to work in the surrounding area.
The position involves working within various adult inpatient wards on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
£38 Bank Holidays
The service is a rehabilitation service for men and women who need medium long stays which focuses on rehabilitation back into the local community.
Service users may or may not have been detained under the mental health act.
The service possesses a multi-disciplined team who work cohesively together to provide the best possible care for its service users and your responsibility will to be to fit into the team and keep ensuring the level of commitment and care.
This is an excellent opportunity for RMN'S looking for work either to supplement their current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment around other commitments.
- NMC registration
- Qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
- Positive can-do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Block Booking
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
For further information, please call Arran Fitchie on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £31 - £38 per hour
- Location: Weston-Super-Mare, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Arran Fitchie
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-08 13:38:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Probation Officer
- Night Support Worker
- Capital Works Project Manager
- Support Worker
- Finance Officer
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant