IT Solutions Sales Executive
Service care solutions are currently working alongside one of the fastest growing IT firms in the UK.
Together with this expanding company we are looking for an enterprise solutions sales executive to manage the top tier of end-user opportunities and prospects.
ROLE: Enterprise Solutions Sales Executive
SALARY: Up to £50,000 - Dependent on experience - OTE potential of up to £100,000!
As an Enterprise Solutions Sales Executive, you will work under the direction of the Managing Director of Enterprise Solutions.
You will be tasked with understanding the full information Technology needs of each end user.
You will build strong peer to peer relationships across the current customers and prospects.
You will work with our technical architects and Vendors such as HPE, VMware, Veeam, AWS and Microsoft.
To design solutions to meet your customer's unique business needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop solid, strategic relationships with key decisions makers, influencers and IT departments within your prospects and customers.
- Working closely with the companies marketing teams to help generate leads and opportunities throughout their chosen markets across the UK.
- Become an expert working with the key Vendors and Distribution Partners including HPE, Dell, VMware, Veeam, Microsoft, AWS, ECS Arrow, Techdata and ECS Arrow, to provide the best possible solutions and services to each customer.
- Identify up-sell & cross sell opportunities within your customer and prospect base to include the latest and evolving technologies within the industry.
Experience (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Demonstrable experience working with end users within the mid-corporate, Enterprise and Public Sector verticals within an IT related sales or business development role
- Strong knowledge of key decision drivers within the IT industry
- Solution selling experience covering the full IT lifecycle, hardware, software, and services
- A solid understanding of IT industry trends, challenges, and concepts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with a variety of organisations, management levels, cultures, and personalities both internally and externally
- Effective verbal and written communications skills with the ability to produce detailed sales and marketing communications
- Exceptional commercial ability
- Ability to work with and build peer-to-peer strong working relationships across the UK's IT industry
- 22 days holiday rising by 1 day per calendar year service to a maximum of 27 days + Bank Holidays
- Excellent commission package
- Private healthcare (after 6 months) - Bupa healthcare
- Private Dental Care (after 6 months) - claim back 100% of dental fees if use an NHS dentist and a % of costs if a private dentist
- Pension (after 3 months) Employee contribution 3% - Company contribution 5%
- Cycle to work scheme (after 6 months) - Salary sacrifice scheme where you can purchase a bike through gross salary
- Tech Scheme (after 6 months) - Salary sacrifice scheme where you can purchase tech products through gross salary
- DIS Insurance
- Free flu vaccines and eye test
- Free fruit bowl every week in office
- Lunch provided every last Friday of the month
- Structured induction programme
- Continuous training paid for by company
- Regular company and team social events
- Rate: £30000 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits and commission
- Location: Harrogate, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Harvey Rowley
- Tel: 01772 208952
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-06 16:18:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker