An agency position has become available for a Care Support Worker within a service in Edmonton, North London which houses a single client for a nationwide learning disabilities support organisation.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Contract - Agency, ongoing and regular contracts
Shifts - Evenings 5pm - 10pm and Weekends 10am - 4pm
Hours - Part Time, Full Time hours may also be available
Pay Rate - £12 - £14 ph Ltd
Location - Edmonton, North London
This role is to work within a care package for an outreach client with mild to moderate learning disabilities which is needs some support in the evening in the week and daytime in the week.
You will be working within a specialised nationwide care organisation who offer personalised support to those with learning disabilities.
As an ongoing agency position, this role does offer some flexibility but also consistency in your hours getting you involved within other services within this community package if you wish.
This client had low to moderate learning disabilities and doesn't require any personal care who is friendly with little challenging behaviour.
- Assisting with domestic activities such as washing, cleaning and paperwork.
- Taking the client into the community to help with shopping and other tasks.
- To update records in line with their care plan.
- Continue to update risk assessments.
- Prompting to take medication.
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the sector.
- Essential to be trained in medication management.
- Flexible to meet specific patterns of the service.
- Preferable to have a valid DBS.
- Preferable to be a driver .
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified staff
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Opportunity for future career development
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
- Loyalty reward scheme
We look forward to recieveing your application
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Finance Officer
- Senior Environmental Advisor
- Interim Centre Manager
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Multi Trade
- Estates Services
- Property Clearance Operative
- Drug & Alcohol Practitioner (Fully Remote)
- Lead Administrator
- Kitchen Assistant
- crane driver
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Life Story Practitioner