Service Care Solutions is looking for support coaches to work with a residential service in Elephant and Castle in London.
The service works to rehabilitate and reintegrate offenders back into the community and is offering a salary of £19,645 - £24,011 dependant on experience.
The role would be 37.5 hours a week (8.30am - 10pm including a 1 hour break), working 12.5 hour shifts per day.
Typically, you will work 3 days on, 4 days off over a 7-day period.
The purpose of the role includes rehabilitating offenders, developing trusting relationships with residents, motivate residents to identify goals and achieve their potential and identify pathways to enable successful resettlement for service users in both group and one to one settings.
Anyone interested in the role can send their CV to email@example.com or call 01772 208962
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Operation Support Engineer
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor