Residential Care Worker (Gr 6)
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Residential Care Worker in Sutton
This is a flexible position to join the bank staff team.
Available shifts will be a mixture of days, nights, sleep-in and weekend working.
Working hours per week are not set and are dependent on the needs of the service.
The Residential Care Workers will provide high quality care and intervention as per the Placement Plans for allocated young people at Willow Rise children's home.
Residential Care Workers will be responsible for the operational delivery of 1:1 intervention with young people at Willow Rise, organising and liaising with key partners such as education, health and social care and ensuring daily routines are planned and maintained.
They will be responsible for developing diverse timetables for allocated young people placed at Willow Rise to promote positive holistic development of young people including, physical, mental, and emotional well-being, education, improved familial relationships and general well-being.
We are seeking passionate, enthusiastic professionals committed to improving the lives of the children and young people in our care.
Candidates will ideally hold an NVQ level 3 in Residential Childcare or similar qualification.
Weekly Hours - 36
Assignment Duration - Initially 13 months.
Weekly Hours: 09:00-17.00
For this position you must also have:
- A degree or master's in social work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
- Social work england registered
- Drivers Licence and use of your own vehicle.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
- A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
- Consistently excellent rates of pay
- An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Payroll service twice a week
- Personal on-going training budgets
- Registrations and DBS paid for by us
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call Matthew at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Matthew.Nicholson@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role, and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £17 per hour
- Location: Sutton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Matthew Nicholson
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-01 16:22:59 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered General Nurse
- Secretary - Lancashire Constabulary
- Learning and Development Administrator
- Maintenance Operative
- Support Officer
- Maintenance Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Registered General Nurse
- Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Digital Dev Ops Lead
- Quantity Surveyor
- Governance Manager
- Property Solicitor
- Cleaner - Worcester
- Permanent Emergency Department Nurse
- Crime Analyst Supervisor
- Multi Trade Joiner