Community Psychiatric Nurse - CAMHS
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Band 7 CPN for a vacancy based in the CAMHS Rise Team in Derby.
The role is a full time, long-term NHS locum contract.
If you are looking for a new contract and are available for work, please do get in touch.
- CAMHS Rise Team
- 37.5 hours per week
- Mon-Fri 0900-1700
- Weekday rate - £30 p/h
The role has been described as follows:
The CAMHS EA RISE Team (Rapid Intervention, Support & Empowerment) provide a rapid response service for GP's and others in primary care to ensure the best possible support for young people who have seriously self-harmed or are having suicidal thoughts.
The team are looking for a Senior Registered Professional who can assist in providing support.
· To carry a community case load young people, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high quality care.
· To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
· To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
· To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals
The following skills have been specified
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- The role is community based, so a car is essential
- Experience in a CAMHS Setting
- Good IT skills are necessary as some assessments are done on Teams or virtually
- All staff must have experience of a broad range of MH conditions and have the ability to care co-ordinate
- There is an assessment and treatment function in the role
- Nursing staff are also required to hold a small case load of patients who receive depots and be able to carry out physical health checks
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- 4 payroll runs per week
- All your compliance fully paid for
- Single point of contact
- £150 sign up bonus for new registrants
- £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in applying for any of the above roles, please respond to this email with your CV, or give Tom Lockwood a call, on 01772208963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-06-01 12:27:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator