Job title: Allocations Assistant
Location: London SE18
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Temp ongoing
Weekly Hours: 35 hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday
We are looking for an experienced administrator To provide day to day administrative and customer access support to the Access & Allocations service.
- To provide housing advice and information to customers by telephone, letter, email and in person.
- Providing advice to the public on the various housing options, including to households who are threatened with homelessness, referring to other sections, department and outside agencies as appropriate.
- To respond to enquiries from a range of customers and deal with requests for information on policy and procedures, from staff, senior officers, Councillors and residents.
- To be responsible for providing an effective administrative support service to managers and staff within the service, as required.
- Dealing with and taking action on personal and telephone enquiries and ensuring all records are updated.
- To create and update customer records on the Council's database systems, inputting accurate information, cleansing data and processing housing applications.
- To check eligibility for the housing register and to verify the information included on the housing application, including complex immigration status checks.
- Ability to provide advice and practical assistance to the public in a social housing environment
- Comfortable in the use of computers and IT
- Experience of delivering a front line, customer focussed service.
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to interpret and apply policies and procedures and to resolve problems, and to present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £11 per hour
- Location: Woolwich, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-31 10:30:31 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer