Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a Personal assistant in a healthcare setting, please apply below for more information.
Rates - £11-12.75 (Based off experience)
Hours - 37.5
Location - Leeds
- The job holder will need to liaise effectively with service users, carers, visitors and both internal and external agencies within the boundaries of the role.
- The job holder will promote the build up of good network links for advice and direction.
- The job holder will have a good working relationship with all members of the Multi-disciplinary Team/Executive Team.
- The job holder will work effectively with members of the wider administration team including Admin Team Co-ordinators and PA peers.
- The job holder will be expected to deal appropriately with highly confidential and sensitive material on a regular basis in accordance with the Trust's Information Governance Policy.
- The job holder will be required to meet NHS Standards for Confidentiality and Information Sharing.
- The job holder will provide support and day to day leadership that will ensure good working relationships and a positive attitude amongst their colleagues and peers.
- The job holder will communicate effectively and sensitively with all levels of staff through a range of formal and informal methods, including written communications and directives.
- The job holder will escalate sensitive staffing issues relating to secretarial and administrative support.
- Where appropriate you will use negotiation and persuasive skills to communicate effectively e.g.
arrange complex meetings.
- You will demonstrate the ability to build up good networks for advice and direction.
- The job holder will liaise with senior trust personnel as required by the Service Manager/Team Leader
- To liaise effectively with other Admin Team Co-ordinators and attend monthly meetings, gaining peer support and keeping up to date with new systems and procedures.
- Dealing with and prioritising phone calls requiring urgent advice within the boundaries of the role.
Liaise with various external departments and agencies, including Social Services, GPs, Consultants and other hospitals to ensure a good flow of communication.
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772208953.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11 - £12.75 per hour
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Matt Clarke
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-30 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Programme Manager
- Cleaner hereford
- Registered General Nurse
- Secretary - Lancashire Constabulary
- Learning and Development Administrator
- Maintenance Operative
- Support Officer
- Maintenance Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Registered General Nurse
- Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Digital Dev Ops Lead
- Quantity Surveyor
- Governance Manager
- Property Solicitor
- Cleaner - Worcester
- Permanent Emergency Department Nurse