Our client, a housing group based in Havefordwest, Pembrokeshire are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team.
This is on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for soft and hard Facilities Management for Group properties.
Lead the service and supply contracts together with ensuring asset performance and report delivery of service area outcomes.
Lead responsibility for Shared Spaces contracts i.e., communal areas and grounds maintenance ensuring compliance, value for money and customer satisfaction.
Act as Group responsible person for Water Hygiene (Legionella), Health & Safety inspections, audits and instructing remedial actions for Shared Spaces, Play Equipment, Facilities and Estates.
To ensure the commercial assets portfolio meets Group and legislative requirements.
To ensure the Facilities Team are conversant with statutory regulation/legislation, landlord Health & Safety, Fire Safety, compliancy obligations and follow best practice to ensure records, registers, logbooks, and data are updated and maintained.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Relevant professional qualification and/or experience in Facilities Management.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £33000 per annum
- Location: Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-26 21:28:10 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator