Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Deputy Matron to work within a Dementia and Nursing home in Chorley, Lancashire.
Hours: Full Time (36-42hours per week)
Salary: £36,000 (may be negotiable depending on experience)
Bonus: £1000 Welcome Bonus
Our client of the leading providers of care for older people in the North West.
They offer services including residential, nursing, specialist dementia care units with respite and short stay.
Applications must be a Registered Nurse currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Permanent Bonus from Service Care Solutions
- Four Weekly Payroll Service
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- Competitive Pay
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Training
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Nationwide provider of staff to over 400 organisations including over 40 NHS Trusts and 200 Local Authorities
Interested? Email Carly with your updated CV and contact number in return email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £36000 per annum + £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Location: Leyland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-26 13:59:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Operation Support Engineer
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor