Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in the Kempston area who require a kitchen assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Previous experience within the hospitality sector is essential for this position.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week and will include weekends on a rota basis.
- You will prepare beverage trolleys, serving beverages and snacks to residents in line with operational standards.
- You will prepare and deliver meal trays to residents, relatives and guests.
- You will be aware of resident dietary needs by using the dietary needs chart.
- You will ensure dining areas are clean, tidy and attractively presented.
- You will welcome residents and serve them in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- You will ensure that all controls and procedures are maintained to meet all hygiene legislation.
- You will ensure that standards of cleanliness are maintained and followed at all times.
- working 40 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis
What we are looking for:
- Ideally have previous experience in a busy bar, restaurant, café or pub
- You will have Infection control and COSHH training (desirable)
- You will have level 2 food hygiene certificate (desirable)
- Have a genuine caring nature
- Have knowledge of health and safety in a catering environment
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £19760 per annum
- Location: Bedford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ross Cargill
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-24 10:08:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach