SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support
I am currently recruiting for an SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support worker to work in Lambeth.
To create, maintain and co-ordinate a protected register and for contact in the Post SGO Team, including maintaining the confidential Letterbox Service and general Post SGO Support in conjunction with Senior Practitioner and Team Managers.
Responsible for ensuring Letterbox systems are followed in conjunction with set procedures i.e.
recorded delivery of all correspondence.
Maintaining confidentiality, physically checking all correspondence in line with written Letterbox Agreements.
To co-ordinate, arrange, facilitate and supervise direct contact between birth families, their children and the Special Guardians.
Relevant Experience to the Role and Enhanced DBS.
Experience in Children's services and foster care delivery.
Be able to demonstrate good understanding of Fostering minimum Standards, Fostering Legislation, and safeguarding and SGO Legislation.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £16.00 - £21.00 per hour
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Quinney
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-23 14:55:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Operation Support Engineer
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor