Community Psychiatric Nurse
Are you a Mental Health Nurse seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience supporting Adults enduring various Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are working with Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Trust to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work with in the Chesterfield area.
The successful candidate will work for a minimum period of 12-weeks with the likelihood of extension.
Hours: Full-time - Days/Nights Available
Contract: Temporary (12 weeks - on going)
Days - £25.00 LTD
Job Purpose - Band Community Mental Health Nurse
The post holder will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team and responsibilities of the position will include:
To carry a community case load of mental health patients, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high quality care.
To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals.
Must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse who is currently registered with the NMC.
Proven experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc.
Must have a car available for work and be willing to travel within the community as part of the role.
Must be an effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload.
- Nursing Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Previous community experience
- Ability to use and provide clinical supervision
Did you know there are 3 EASY ways to increase your earnings, just by registering with Service Care Solutions?
- £150 Job Referral Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
Please contact Tom: email@example.com | (01772) 208 963
- Start: asap
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £25 - £26 per hour
- Location: Chesterfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Tom Lockwood
- Tel: 01772 208 963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-19 16:08:40 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Work Assistant
- Sales Executive - IT
- Project Manager - Fire Safety
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager