General Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to work adhoc shifts on the General Health wards in Bolton.
We have weekday and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 2 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
This is a great opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant wanting to gain some NHS experience.
Benefits of working for us
-Daily payroll runs
-£250 referal bonus when you refer a friend (T & Cs apply)
- Free compliancy from start to finish including Fasttrack DBS and training
- Specialist Healthcare Consultant as a single point of contact from start to finish including compliancy process and shift bookings
- Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 50 different NHS Trusts
The hourly rates of pay are up to £20.00 per hour (Limited Company paid through umbrella) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience within the care sector.
The successful candidate will be provided with the relevent practical and mandatory training (no on the job training available) NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
£250 referral bonus if you refer a friend.
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £11.64 - £20.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Bolton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Stephanie Goupil
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-19 15:51:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered General Nurse
- Secretary - Lancashire Constabulary
- Learning and Development Administrator
- Maintenance Operative
- Support Officer
- Maintenance Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Registered General Nurse
- Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Digital Dev Ops Lead
- Quantity Surveyor
- Governance Manager
- Property Solicitor
- Cleaner - Worcester
- Permanent Emergency Department Nurse
- Crime Analyst Supervisor
- Multi Trade Joiner