Registered General Nurse
We are looking for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to work adhoc shifts in Bolton
-£150 sign up bonus once you have worked 50 hours!!!
This is a great opportunity for a nurse looking for work in an NHS setting on a flexible part time or full time basis or to supplement your current role.
The position involves working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The rates of pay are £20.00- £30.00 (limited company) per hour with uplifts for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a live pin and registration with the NMC
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Daily payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, £250 referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £20.00 - £30.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Bolton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Stephanie Goupil
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-19 15:27:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker