Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working Adults with Learning Disabilities?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Speech and Language Therapist to support Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust within the community.
This is a long-term LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 6 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist (SALT)
Pay Rate: £30.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: St Andrews House, Derby
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
· To work within and adhere to the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Standards of Practice, relevant Trust policies, procedures and guidelines
· To inform others and facilitate a holistic approach
· To evaluate and measure outcomes
· To provide person centred goal directed interventions (through one to one, group, and Consultancy Model)
· To work in collaboration with the team around a client including family, carers and colleagues from a range of professions and agencies; health, education, social services and voluntary sector
· To contribute to the development of the services provided by the Speech and Language Therapy Team
· To enable others, including Speech and Language Therapy Assistants, through formal and informal training and support to meet the communication and/or eating/drinking needs of service users.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- Full UK Driving License and Access to Own Car
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Otis Voisey
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-17 15:08:51 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Work Assistant
- Sales Executive - IT
- Project Manager - Fire Safety
- Project Manager - Alarm upgrades
- Grounds Maintenance operative
- Income Officer
- PSO - Middlesex
- MASH Coordinator
- PSO - Croydon
- PO - Croydon
- Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist
- Performance Test Manager
- Senior Administrator
- IT Account Manager
- Driver \ Labourer
- Community Recovery Worker
- German Customer Service Advisor - fully remote
- Neighbourhood Manager
- Mobile Cleaner
- Interim Communications Manager