Advertising Sales Manager
Advertising Sales Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 Commission + Company Benefits
Border of East London / Essex
Our client is one of the most award winning media and events company in the UK.
They have a growing portfolio of live events and exhibitions as well as producing well established publications and award-winning magazines and websites.
They are looking to recruit an Advertising Sales Manager to join the team and work across their home decorating portfolio which contains decorating ideas and shopping inspiration to update homes.
The magazine, website, newsletters, social platforms and room sets comprises an ideal mix of practical tips, expert advice and real-life inspiration, including at a live event.
Brand Manager Role
Our client is seeking an experienced, commercial and growth driven Advertising Sales Manager to work across the portfolio with a proven track record in publishing and digital sales.
You will have a keen eye for interior design and thrive from being a brand ambassador and having a key role in its growth as we strive forward with our digital transformation.
Key responsibilities and expectations
- To learn the ins and outs of the portfolio, and the commercial opportunities available across all platforms.
- To seek creation and improve areas of growth and revenue
- Management of one direct report, with expansion plans
- To be an integral part of the digital transformation strategy, working closely with the Commercial Director to identify new revenue opportunities for the portfolio
- Ensure personal and team monthly targets are achieved.
Inclusive of Print, Digital & Endorsements
- Forecast and report on the portfolios progress, inclusive of patterns and pipeline, reporting these weekly
- Design creative campaign solutions for brands across the home interiors industry which are in line with their marketing strategies
- To hold brand meetings, with the Editor, once a month
- Ensure all new business is converted and followed up to become repeat business
- Develop and grow personal client base and spend, and contributing towards the entire team
- Lead and represent the brand professionally at all exhibitions and events, in person or virtual
- To work with other departments including marketing, production, accounts and editorial to discuss new ideas and ensure the smooth commercial workflow of the brand
- Attend all relevant networking opportunities, when required
- Communicate with clients professionally on the phone, via email, video call and face to face
- To sell and lead on relevant product placement and sponsorship
- Have excellent leadership and organisational skills, with a composed strong work ethic
- To represent your brand on social media and build a brand profile for yourself, across all platforms necessary
- Work effectivity with the sales team to grow the entire portfolio, contributing ideas
Do you feel this Advertising Sales Manager role is for you?
Then forward your CV application or to discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP –
Nikki: 0203 750 0575 ext.
313 email@example.com and Sophie: 0203 750 0575 ext.
319 firstname.lastname@example.org we will be in touch.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: £35k - 40k per year + Uncapped commission and company benefits
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ND022
- Posted: 2022-05-17 14:45:59 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Educator
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Marketing Executive
- Salesforce Developer
- Recruitment Branch Manager / Transport Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - German
- Sales Executive - Fluent German
- Sales Managers - Exhibitions & Events
- Show Manager - French Speaking
- Event Sales Executive
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse/Urgent Care Center
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse -Outpatient Department