Organisational Development Programme Lead
Job Title: Organisational Development Programme Lead
Locations: Kent TN13 - Sevenoaks (hybrid working available)
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed term
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week
Salary : £60,000
A new opportunity has become available for organisational development programme lead to lead on an organisational development programme and oversee the delivery of a number of projects within the programme.
Main tasks and duties -
- This role is to manage the effective development, delivery and co-ordination of both active and future projects for human resources and our Ways of Working (WoW) programme which will transform the way we work in the future.
- Lead and direct the successful delivery of the HR projects and WoW transformation programme, working with the team, key stakeholders and sponsor.
- Identify and manage the key strategic risks, issues and dependencies facing the programme and develop and implement appropriate mitigation measures Lead on all implementation plans and communications with stakeholders involved in the HR projects and WoW transformation programme including HR, IT, Internal Communications, Service Leads, Change Working Group and Executive Team.
- Manage the Project Manager who has a remit to deliver specific pay and benefits projects, and support on other HR projects.
- Advise Strategic Programme Director of any deviations from plan and recommend corrective action.
- Manage project budgets within agreed targets and identify appropriate funding as required.
- Degree qualified but open depending on proven record of managing transformation based projects
- Prince 2 or APM qualified - Foundation or Practitioner preferred
- Proven experience of delivering complex programmes and managing projects with knowledge and experience in techniques for planning, delivering, monitoring and controlling programmes resulting in business change.
- Experience of operating in an organisational development role and delivering change
- Experience of managing programme resourcing using a blend of in-house and contract resources
- Stakeholder management and collaboration skills to bring consensus on business priorities where there is conflicting views
- Experience of line management
- Effective and persuasive communicator, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to a range of audiences and to generate trust and confidence in individuals at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience of embedding values in an organisation
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to influence at all levels of the organisation
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered General Nurse
- Secretary - Lancashire Constabulary
- Learning and Development Administrator
- Maintenance Operative
- Support Officer
- Maintenance Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Registered General Nurse
- Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Digital Dev Ops Lead
- Quantity Surveyor
- Governance Manager
- Property Solicitor
- Cleaner - Worcester
- Permanent Emergency Department Nurse
- Crime Analyst Supervisor
- Multi Trade Joiner