Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Our client is one of UK's leading healthcare providers and they are currently seeking for a committed Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
You will be working in a highly reputed surgery within the Witham, Essex area
This special surgery is committed to providing patients with a full general practice service and access to a range of health professionals.
They offer a range of health services and information as well as advice and treatment for a range of illnesses and minor injuries
*You must be NMC registered and have a V300 qualification with previous experience in a primary care setting (Able to accept Emergency Care Practitioners, Advanced Clinical Practitioners or Prescribing Pharmacists or NQ practitioners who may have previously been a Triage/Practice Nurse as long as you have the V300 qualification)
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner your key duties include:
- Assess own learning needs through the process of performance review and develops key annual objectives which support the delivery and improvement of the service
- To develop and enhance clinical and leadership skills as appropriate, undertaking in-house and formal training to ensure competency in all aspects of care.
To be aware of all aspects of clinical governance and risk management with regards to the enhanced role of the nurse practitioner
- Maintain clinical credibility by demonstrating continually professional development and undertake training and education as required, ensuring highest standard of evidence based clinical skills
- Undertake teaching sessions and presentations to groups of staff; be involved with the training and education of other staff with regards to the role of the UCC and ENP/ANP's
- To adapt and develop the role of Nurse Practitioner, ensuring flexibility and willingness to expand the role as required
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Experience working autonomously in UCC/pre-hospital/community setting and have evidence of up to date personal and professional development.
- Practitioners should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit
- You will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical
The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner will receive an excellent salary up to £60,000 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both Full Time and Part Time roles available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 40% off Trains
- Discounts off products and holidays
- Access to Central online health and lifestyle platform
- Support around Mental Health
- Access to a Committed Learning and Development to further your progression
- Support with Clinical Training
- NHS Pension
Reference ID: 3887
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV