Advanced Nurse Practitioner
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work with one of UK's leading health care providers.
You will be working in a highly reputed health and wellbeing centre within the Saltley, Birmingham area
This special health care centre makes sure their users are feeling the difference every time they use their services, depends on the hard work and commitment of the colleagues and leadership to ensure that the quality of those services we provide are of the highest standard
*You will have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner qualification, NMC registered and hold a prescribing qualification
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner Nurse your key duties include:
- Assess own learning needs through the process of performance review and develops key annual objectives which support the delivery and improvement of the service
- To develop and enhance clinical and leadership skills as appropriate, undertaking in-house and formal training to ensure competency in all aspects of care.
To be aware of all aspects of clinical governance and risk management with regards to the enhanced role of the nurse practitioner
- Maintain clinical credibility by demonstrating continually professional development and undertake training and education as required, ensuring highest standard of evidence based clinical skills
- Undertake teaching sessions and presentations to groups of staff; be involved with the training and education of other staff with regards to the role of the UCC and ENP/ANP's
- To adapt and develop the role of Nurse Practitioner, ensuring flexibility and willingness to expand the role as required
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Experience working autonomously in UCC/pre-hospital/community setting and have evidence of up to date personal and professional development.
- Practitioners should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit
- You will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical
The successful Advanced Nurse Practitioner will receive an excellent salary up to £60,000 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both Full Time and Part Time roles available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 40% off Trains
- Discounts off products and holidays
- Access to Central online health and lifestyle platform
- Support around Mental Health
- Access to a Committed Learning and Development to further your progression
- Support with Clinical Training
- NHS Pension
Reference ID: 3869
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV