Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
ROLE: Band 3 Mental Healthcare Assistant
LOCATION: Ryhope, Sunderland
PAY RATES: £12.00p/h ltd.
- £22.00p/h ltd.
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: Long Days 08.30-20.30, Earlies 07.30-13.30, Lates 12.30-08.30, Nights 20.20-07.40
We are recruiting for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant for a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS in Ryhope, Sunderland (SR2 0NB)
As a Mental Healthcare Assistant that has chosen to work with Service Care Solutions you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
The position will involve one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
-4x weekly payroll runs
-£250 training allowance
-Excellent pay rates and referral bonuses
-Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services
-dbs disclosures and all other compliance costs paid for
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £12.00 - £22.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Victoria Sturzaker
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-13 10:04:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist