RGN Ward Nurse
Opportunity for RGN Ward Nurse (Days/Nights) for Private Hospital
A fantastic job opportunity has become available for a RGN Ward Nurse (days/Nights) to work for a leading provider of private healthcare in the Solihull area.
The medium sized hospital offers the highest standards of care to customers; and also performs various operations including Knee replacements, cosmetic, weight loss, surgery and various scans.
Outpatient treatments at the hospital include patients requiring procedures in the following areas; Dermatology, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Podiatric surgery, and Urology.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum plus other generous benefits
This role focuses on the provision of direct care to people in a ward environment.
You will work with people of all ages and with different health and social care needs.
Nurses in this role will:
- assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based nursing care;
- provide healthcare advice through educating patients, carers and families;
- carry out clinical nursing procedures;
- work collaboratively with other members of the health and social care team;
- supervise other staff and students;
- Contribute to the dissemination of good practice by participating in teaching and learning opportunities.
You must be registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse and have the relevant experience.
Reference ID: 143
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV