Clinical Lead Nurse
We currently have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join one of leading care companies in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a Clinical Lead Nurse you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care.
The care centre provide both personal and nursing care for people and provide long stay, respite care and emergency stays.
- The role of the Clinical Lead Nurse is:
- To stand in for Manager as required and observe all instructions to act upon his/her behalf.
- To assist in the effectiveness of nursing care by developing the fullest potential of every member of staff, within their own Unit.
- To be the Clinical Lead Nurse responsible for the implementation of all policies and procedures.
- To understand and monitor clients care and well being identifying ways of seeking improvement including the use of care models, care planning and reviews.
- To communicate effectively with all health care workers, professionals and all disciplines to ensure optimum continuity of client care.
- To be the Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) responsible for promoting the needs of individuals and their relatives and to act as an advocate on their behalf.
- To act decisively in situations of stress and consult with other staff as required.
- To be the Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) responsible for ensuring that the Health and Safety policy is adhered to by all staff members.
- To comply with health regulations and have a basic understanding of the guidelines.
- To contribute to all staff meetings and training, including new staff inductions.
- To maintain all records in relevant detail, particularly those required by CQC
- To ensure staffing rotas meet and comply with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 Guidelines, not placing the Home or clients at risk.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary up to £47,000 per annum plus other generous benefits.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you will have:
Experience in a similar setting
Current registration with the NMC
The legal right to work in the UK
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with relevant experience.
Reference ID: 142
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV