Staff Nurse - Surgical Ambulatory Unit
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Staff Nurse - Surgical Ambulatory Unit to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Mile End, Colchester area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital has a great reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatments and services.
The hospital has a tradition of working closely with Consultants and patients to ensure the best quality healthcare is consistently being delivered
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Experience of working in Ambulatory/Day Surgery/Surgical Admissions is preferable
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £33,000 per annum DOE.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Reference ID: 5482
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV