Staff Nurse - Pre Admission
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Staff Nurse - Pre Admission to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Mile End, Colchester area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital has a great reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatments and services.
The hospital has a tradition of working closely with Consultants and patients to ensure the best quality healthcare is consistently being delivered
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Undertake pre-operative assessment of patients awaiting elective surgery across all specialities
- To ensure that patients are prepared physically and psychologically for a planned operative procedure, ensuring appropriate information provision and identifying potential discharge concerns
- You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and committed to maintaining and improving patient experience
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge & compliance with Ramsay Policies and CQC Standards
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £33,000 per annum DOE.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 day's Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Reference ID: 5479
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV